At Organization Development Consultants, we offer “real time” counsel with individuals to enhance their contributions to the organization. We specialize in individual coaching using a customized approach that encompasses these elements:
- Initial meeting with the individual and his/her manager to discuss:
- His/her role in meeting the organization's strategic objectives
- Perceived skill gaps, performance challenges
- Desired performance improvement outcomes
- Measures of success to be applied (e.g., performance appraisal, MBO, etc.)
- ODC's coaching process (what it is/isn't, accountability factors, expectations, etc.)
- Norm-referenced assessments that may include measurement of these attributes:
- Thinking/Learning styles
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership/Management Style
In combination with, or in addition to these assessments, we may also make use of a 360-degree survey using our High Performance Management Inventory© (HPMI)
- Feedback of assessment results and subsequent individual development action planning for improved performance including:
- Goal setting
- Strategy identification
- Performance objectives
- Measurable criteria
- Start/end dates
- Coaching/guided practice, delivered in person and/or via phone/e-mail, focused on the individual development action plan. Example target areas are as follows:
- Improving employee performance through motivation and rewards
- Making timely, high-quality, and accepted ethical decisions
- Improving work-group behavior
- Creating high-performance teams
- Improving communication and resolving conflicts
- Leading effectively
- Addressing the power struggles and managing conflict and stress
- Managing inter-group behavior and negotiating
- Formative evaluation of the coaching process and approaches used to implement the individual development action plan.
- Periodic meetings with the individual and his/her manger to assess ongoing progress.
- Summative evaluation to document skill transfer and performance/process improvements.
Call us in Brookfield at 262-827-1901 to discuss how our Performance Coaching can help your organization excel.