At Organization Development Consultants, we often facilitate action-oriented future planning processes as part of our work to make them high-performing organizations.
We help leaders identify opportunities that capitalize on the organization's strengths and improve the organization's weaknesses by minimizing threats and risks. The process consistently yields timely, hard-hitting, actionable plans.
Briefly, our model involves:
- Identifying and clarifying the basic, important issues facing the organization as a whole.
- Agreeing on an overall purpose for the change effort.
- Deciding which people need to be involved in the effort and how.
- Determining how much influence these people need to have over the development of this strategy.
- Clarifying the information people will need to do quality work and make wise decisions regarding their collective future.
- Exploring methods, processes, and approaches that will best support people in making real time strategic changes.
Call 262-827-1901 in Brookfield to learn more about our Future Planning services.